Join us for Los Olivos’ most highly acclaimed festival of the year, the popular Day in the Country. This special day is a wonderful opportunity for families to enjoy country living the way it used to be in simpler times.
Best of all, attendance is free!
What: A really fun rustic, family-centric event in Los Olivos, CA
Where: Los Olivos, CA
When: Oct 20, 2018 10am-4pm
Schedule of Events
- Fun Runs by Platinum Performance – Kids’ Run, Dog Run, 5-K Run & 5-K Walk (early morning)
- Burrito Breakfast by Lucky Clover 4-H
- Parade through Town at 10am
- New Kiddie Korral at Saarloos Paark!
- Vintage Tractor & Antique Car Display
- Silent Auction – 10am to 2pm
- Live Music from the Ruben Lee Dalton Band
- More than 100 Booths! Arts & Crafts, Food Trucks, Beer Garden
- New! Wine Roundup